I have a melt down last night.. Too many bad influences came.. Too many information clouding my judgement.. But as bad as I am, I still can control it.. I still can have kindness inside me.. Not to destroy u.. who practically already destroy my life.
Up this point, I am so proud of myself. I never thought that I would do this kind of good things for someone who almost ruin my life.. Ruin my future... And everything I have left.. I manage to control the desire to revenge... The hatred... I eat all the pain... I shallowed it down stomach.. Alone.. Without You.. I am proud of it...
I know the conclusion that we have is not as you wanted.. You really want me out of your life... Give me time babe.. 7 years is not easy to forget... All the things is still fresh is my mind.. I pray everyday for God to forgive all the mistakes we've done together... Ask for strength to go through this alone... Asking for a peace in my mind.. But I do not know how can i ever forgive you for that... Never gonna happen.
I hope this road to recovery will go on smoothly... Less bumpy roads... But what is a life without bumpy roads right... Pray for me...
No comments:
Post a Comment